Ruth Elnekave is a holistic nutritionist and the founder of Joya, a company that brings together the power of the planet’s most revered – and ancient – ingredients in easy blends to help you feel, think, and live your best. She was a corporate lawyer before becoming a holistic nutritionist and founder – she turned her own health issues from her corporate life into this company to help others struggling with the same.
In this episode we explore:
- Leaving a job that is crushing your health to START a wellness business
- How the heck to navigate the [sometimes really confusing] world of adaptogens + supplements.
- The signs to look out for when you might be experiencing adrenal fatigue
- Ruth’s advice for starting a company and the first step you can take
- What most women are struggling with right now
- And so much more!
Want more life-changing perspective? Check out more of our favorite episodes of This Life Explains It All.