This week we’re talking to Matt Ringrose, Vedic Meditation teacher and founder of Bondi Meditation Centre and The Business Mind. He received the highest standard of training from Maharishi Vyasananda who’s considered the pre-eminent authority on Vedic Meditation in the western world.
He’s been teaching Vedic meditation for years and is committed to passing on this ancient knowledge in a way that is practical, enjoyable, and relevant to modern life. He is passionate about the incredible benefits of the practice and helped so many people get on the path they’re meant to be on simply through integrating this method of meditation. We go deep in this conversation about life and it will likely leave you thinking much differently after.
In this conversation, we discuss:
- What Vedic meditation is (sometimes called TM or transcendental meditation) and how it differs from other meditations
- What happens to the brain during meditation
- How this method helps people remove anything from their lives that are irrelevant to their evolution
- The benefits of Vedic meditation and how it has helped people with fertility, changing their life path, stress & anxiety, and more
- The external world and how when you meditate, you tend to care less and less about societal pressures and the external – you naturally start to trust your intuition more
- How Vedic meditation helps with the understanding of our ego
- And so much more!
Want more life-changing perspective? Check out more of our favorite episodes of This Life Explains It All.