This week’s guest is psychotherapist Teodora Pavkovic. She specializes in mental health as it relates to our use of technology and explores the paradigms associated with comparison, mindset, and dopamine reward response – to name a few.
We invited her on for a discussion centered on these super timely themes – and to discuss each of our takes on the popular “Social Dilemma” documentary on Netflix right now – have you seen it?
Check out the episode for some of the fascinating research findings behind how tech impacts our health, relationships, and more – for us as adults and the impact on children, babies, and our younger generations. Plus, what we can do to have a healthy, productive relationship with tech and social media.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Teodora’s story (she’s lived in 9 countries) + why she’s so passionate about the digital wellness space
- Her involvement with the creators of The Social Dilemma documentary and her biggest takeaways
- Research around babies and technology, effects on teenagers, social media, and mental health
- How we can be in control over the platforms we use
- One thing we can do to build a healthy relationship with social media and technology
Want more life-changing perspective? Check out more of our favorite episodes of This Life Explains It All.