Today we’re talking to Ainslie Macleod, award-winning author, past life regressionist, and a reluctant psychic. He’s renowned for his work – for example, he’s been featured by Oprah as part of her SuperSoul Conversations.
We’re talking with Ainslie about our soul life, our soul mission, and purpose. How can understanding where we are on our soul’s journey help us move through this life?
Ainslie calls himself a reluctant psychic as he spent a lot of his life living a very normal life – until he was called upon to connect with his gifts and do this work. He’s fostered a connection with what he calls our spirit guides to help us understand more about our human experience. He’s authored 3 successful books including his latest, The Old Soul’s guidebook.
In this conversation we’re also talking to Ainslie about:
- His personal journey and how he began doing this work
- What it means to be an old soul or young soul and how you know which Soul Level you might be (according to Ainslie there are 10)
- How soul age plays into our family dynamics and our romantic relationships
- The telltale signs of an older soul – for example, if you identify with being an empath this will help you understand it
- The impact of our past lives – how it all works according to Ainslie – and why it’s important to be reminded of significant past lives – how to know whether an issue in this life is coming up from a past life experience
Want more life-changing perspective? Check out more of our favorite episodes of This Life Explains It All.