Today we’re talking to Anna Wood, an intuitive channel and guide. Through her own personal challenges, she dove deep into the healing process and her own spiritual awakening. As she describes, unleashing her true power and meaning, and now she’s dedicated to helping others do the same.
After graduating from Stanford Business School, Anna looked around and recognized she had achieved all of her goals – the degrees; the job; the body; the man. She had it all on paper but knew something was off. She knew she had to do something differently.
We wanted to bring you this conversation both to share with you Anna’s gifts and insight – and also to share with you her story. While she operates in the spiritual at a level not all of us are yet on – her struggles, her self-doubt, the challenges that got her to where she is now are universal. They certainly resonated with us. What’s more – she’s a living, breathing reminder to us of how powerful we really are.
We guarantee you’ll be thinking differently about your own life after listening.
In this conversation we’re also talking to Anna about:
- How she knew she was meant to be on a different life path – she called off her engagement and left the path that she had been on. She talks about exactly what that process felt like inside and how long it took to make the change.
- The single most important thing you can do to help guide you to the life that’s meant for you
- Simple ways we can raise our vibration on our own
- How it’s never too late to change your mind and what happens when you stay in something that’s not right for you
- What that little voice in your head is and what it sounds like
- Why certain people that feel really familiar might be coming into your life right now
Want more life-changing perspective? Check out more of our favorite episodes of This Life Explains It All.