Today we’re talking to Niraj Naik also is known as The Renegade Pharmacist, and in this episode, he shares how we can unlock our inner pharmacy.
Niraj spent years as a pharmacist, traditionally trained in pharmacology, and over time, he began to see the negative effects that Rx drugs for chronic illnesses were having on patients. Later, as he began suffering from worsening autoimmune disease himself – he knew there had to be a better way. Faced with removing his colon at 31, he turned to ayurvedic eating, breathwork, and a shift in the mindset on life to completely heal himself from ulcerative colitis.
He developed a method that has helped heal countless others of chronic autoimmune disease among other ailments as well.
In this conversation, we’re talking to Niraj about:
- His journey to becoming the Renegade Pharmacist
- His incredibly moving story on how he healed himself from the autoimmune disease Ulcerative Colitis
- The number one symptom that you are a bit off track with your life and could cause long term health issues
- The specific questions to ask yourself to understand if you are living a life that’s going to give you optimal health
- Niraj’s SOMA breathwork method, what it is, and the benefits just one session can have on our bodies – all backed by science.
Want more life-changing perspective? Check out more of our favorite episodes of This Life Explains It All.