In this timely conversation, we’re talking to herbalist Bonnie Rose Weaver about all the ways we can naturally calm our nerves and protect our immunity at such an uncertain time with COVID19 happening globally. She is a practitioner based in San Francisco who also cultivated medicinal plants, makes herbal medicine, and is the author of Deeply Rooted: Medicinal Plant Cultivation in Techtropolis.
- What herbs you can take to help with immunity, anxiety, sugar cravings, and focus and the best ones for what is going on right now with the coronavirus
- If you’re home and don’t have access to buy herbs, we talk about herbs you can use that are already in your cabinet
- How physical symptoms are almost always a reflection of something going on in the mind
- Why community is so important especially right now and how communities have come together in the past when big events like this happen
- Why sleep is so important especially right now and how to support a good night’s sleep
Want more life-changing perspective? Check out more of our favorite episodes of This Life Explains It All.