We’re talking to Wiebke Queisser, a psychologist turned healer. Her life journey is a case study in surrendering to the flow of life, leaning into the signs that come your way, and embracing what brings you joy and peace.
It can be tough to surrender into a flow – we can become so attached to the way we want our path to look or be. Wiebke’s story shows us that the real magic happens when we embrace the uncomfortable – and life gets easy when we live in the flow.
Wiebke is an expert in Acuenergetics, Reiki, Yin Yoga method and Meridian Theory.
In this episode, we’re talking about her unique story, she’s sharing how to heal from anxiety & panic attacks, what feels like when your career isn’t aligned with your path, and more.
She shares her own experiences in learning how we’re all energetic beings and the steps we can take to lift the weight of the weight we’re often carrying.
- Living in flow where we position ourselves for things and people we need to come to us at the right time
- How to reduce anxiety/panic attacks
- Dealing with an alcoholic parent and how we become who we are through our past experiences
- How to know when you’re career is off track
- Transformative healing experiences with Wiebke’s clients
Want more life-changing perspective? Check out more of our favorite episodes of This Life Explains It All.