Ruby Warrington is a thought leader, author, and entrepreneur. She founded the Numinous in 2013 and started a movement – providing a resource for emotional intelligence for the Now Age. She’s played a big role in shifting the conversation around integrating astrology, spirituality, and other ancient modalities into modern life. It serves as a hub for a global shift in consciousness that’s reshaping our society.
In this episode, we’re going deep into the experience she shares in her most recent book Sober Curious, she takes us on her journey of exploring what it would be like to change her relationship with alcohol – after realizing she’d been using it as in for joy, inspiration, confidence, and human connection.
In this episode, we talk to Ruby about:
- Ruby’s spiritually integrated journey to entrepreneurship
- Leaving a high-powered fashion career to build her own brand from the ground up
- What it means to get ‘sober curious’ – to change one’s relationship toward alcohol and how doing so brought her more confidence, joy, better relationships, and success in her career
- Sober firsts: the uncomfortable conversations, dating, relationships, and sex
- Her take on how to stay married for 20 years – and keep a happy relationship across the span of time
- Her controversial ‘marriage sabbatical’ and the decision-making process on whether to have kids
Want more life-changing perspective? Check out more of our favorite episodes of This Life Explains It All.